Ansel's Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms and Drug Delivery Systems Eleventh
- Discover the latest on dosage form design and formulation, good compounding practices, quality assurance for pharmacy-prepared sterile products, and much more with meticulous updates from cover to cover.
- Learn about clinical pharmaceutics with a brand-new chapter on this important topic, as well as added content throughout.
- See pharmaceutical concepts in action through the two case studies (one pharmaceutical and one clinical) in each chapter on dosing forms.
- Practice what you learn using the group and individual activities in Applying the Principles and Conceptssections in every chapter.
- Master important underlying pharmaceutical principles through Physical Pharmacy Capsules.
- Study efficiently with Chapter Objectives and Chapter at a Glance sections that highlight the key material you need to master.
- New addition to the appendix includes, review of active ingredient considerations in dosing.