ACP Maintenance Of Certification 2018
2018 Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Package
- Total of 12 Presentations
- 22 CME credits and 22 MOC points available
- Professionally-mixed video alternating between presenter and PowerPoints
- Interactive case-based questions throughout the Course
- Case-to-Case jump points for easy navigation within each presentation
- Release Date: April 1, 2018
- Expiration Date: April 1, 2020
This ACP MOC Review Course is designed to help physicians prepare for the final examination of the general internal medicine maintenance of certification process. The format is highly interactive and uses brief didactic presentations and case-based, multiple-choice questions similar in format to the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) examination. With the aid of the audience response system, faculty engage participants in clinical problem solving that reflects the ABIM examination blueprint. The multiple-choice questions and supporting materials are derived from ACP products, including the most current version of MKSAP. Faculty use the question-based format as a springboard for discussion of timely and important topics and developments across the spectrum of internal medicine. Specifically designed for busy practitioners looking for a convenient option for self-study, the Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Exam Prep Course Online or On USB Flash Drive is the next best thing to being there!
- Increase and refresh knowledge of core topics in internal medicine and the subspecialties through discussion of common and not-so-common clinical problems.
- Become adept working through difficult test questions logically and successfully.
- Implement changes in clinical practice in accordance with recent advances and clinical guidelines.
MOC Course Topics and Faculty
Gauri Agarwal, MD, FACP
Kenneth J. Warrington, MD, FACP
Daniel M. Lichtstein, MD, MACP
Atil Kargi, MD
Rhea Sancassani, MD, FACC, ACP Member
Warren Kupin, MD, FACP
|Pulmonary and Critical Care|
Michael A. Campos, MD, FACP
|Gastroenterology and Hepatology|
Daniel A. Sussman, MD, MSPH
|Infectious Diseases and HIV Medicine|
Gio Baracco, MD, FACP
Janice Lawson, MD
Richard S. Issacson, MD
Julia Close, MD, ACP Member