2020 Online Dermpedia CME Course: High-Yield Dermatopathology: Melanocytic Lesions
- Artur Zembowicz - Welcome and Introduction
- Pedram Gerami - Proliferative nodules and melanoma arising in congenital nevi in children
- Artur Zembowicz - Ophthalmic Pathology for Dermatopathologists: Focus on Conjunctival Melanocytic Tumors
- Pedram Gerami - Fusion-Associated Melanocytic tumors
- Artur Zembowicz - Classification and Grading of Benign Melanocytic Nevi: Why Size 4 mm Become Criterion for Diagnosis of A Dysplastic Nevus in WHO Classification of Skin Tumors and How to Avoid Missing Melanoma.
- Loren Clarke - Quiz Yourself: Diagnostically Challenging Melanocytic Neoplasms with Clinical, Histopathological, and Molecular Correlations
- Stephen R. Lyle - Expression Profiling in Diagnosis and Management of Melanocytic Lesions: Ready for Prime Time?
Lectures: Various Topics
- Phillip McKee - Clinicopathological Correlations #1: Best Cases from McKee's Derm Facebook Dermatopathology Social Media Group.
- Nooshin Brinster - Update on Inflammatory Skin Diseases and Drug Eruptions
- Phillip McKee - Low-grade sweat gland neoplasms
- Yu-Hung Wu - Papulosquamous disease in children
- Stephen R. Lyle - Biology of Hair Follicle: Scientific Basis of Dermatopathology of Alopecia
- Nooshin Brinster - What Clinician Wants From A Dermatopathologist in Evaluation of Alopecia
- Joyce Lee - Evaluation of Skin Biopsies in Horizontal Sections
- Steve Lyle - Scarring Alopecia
- Nooshin Brinster - Pustular alopecias (psoriatic alopecia, psoriatic alopecia induced by TNF-inhibitors, syphilic alopecia, dissecting folliculitis, folliculitis decalvans, eosinophilic folliculitis)
- Joyce Lee - Non-Scarring Alopecia
- Sonia Toussaint - Other Alopecias
- Joyce Lee - Clinicopathological Correlation in Alopecia: Different Cases
- Artur Zembowicz - Alopecia For Dummies: Algorithmic Approach to Diagnosis of Alopecia