2019 MAINTENANCE OF CERTIFICATION
This 22-hour course emphasizes advances and developments from the past 10 years to help you prepare for the ABIM recertification exam, including a comprehensive syllabus. Earn CME credit and MOC points.
2019 Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Package
- Total of 12 Presentations
- 22 CME credits and 22 MOC points available
- Professionally-mixed video alternating between presenter and PowerPoints
- Interactive case-based questions throughout the Course
- Easy Advance to Any Question
- Video or Audio Formats
- Online or USB Flash Drive Delivery
- EXCLUSIVE with Board Prep ACE! the Digital Flashcards and the NEW Board Prep Ace Mobile APP
- Comprehensive PDF Syllabus
- Release Date: April 1, 2019
- Expiration Date: April 1, 2021
This ACP MOC Review Course is designed to help physicians prepare for the final examination of the general internal medicine maintenance of certification process. The format is highly interactive and uses brief didactic presentations and case-based, multiple-choice questions similar in format to the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) examination. With the aid of the audience response system, faculty engage participants in clinical problem solving that reflects the ABIM examination blueprint. The multiple-choice questions and supporting materials are derived from ACP products, including the most current version of MKSAP. Faculty use the question-based format as a springboard for discussion of timely and important topics and developments across the spectrum of internal medicine. Specifically designed for busy practitioners looking for a convenient option for self-study, the Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Exam Prep Course Online or On USB Flash Drive is the next best thing to being there!
- Increase and refresh knowledge of core topics in internal medicine and the subspecialties through discussion of common and not-so-common clinical problems.
- Become adept working through difficult test questions logically and successfully.
- Implement changes in clinical practice in accordance with recent advances and clinical guidelines.
MOC Course Topics and Faculty
Gauri Agarwal, MD, FACP
Kenneth J. Warrington, MD, FACP
Daniel M. Lichtstein, MD, MACP
Atil Kargi, MD
|Pulmonary and Critical Care|
Michael A. Campos, MD, FACP
Warren Kupin, MD, FACP
Rhea Sancassani, MD, ACP Member
|Gastroenterology and Hepatology|
Daniel A. Sussman, MD, MSPH
|Infectious Diseases and HIV Medicine|
Gio Baracco, MD, FACP
Janice Lawson, MD
Harini Sarva, MD
Julia Close, MD, FACP