2017 Nelson's Pediatric Antimicrobial Therapy 23rd Edition
by John S. Bradley MD (Author), John D. Nelson MD Emeritus (Author), Dr. Elizabeth Barnett M.D. (Author), Joseph B. Cantey MD MD (Author), Dr. David W Kimberlin MD FAAP (Author), Dr. Paul E Palumbo MD (Author), Dr. Jason Sauberan PharmD (Author), Dr. William J Steinbach (Author)
New 23rd Edition!
bestselling and widely used resource on pediatric antimicrobial therapy
- provides instant access to
reliable, up-to-the-minute recommendations for treatment of all infectious diseases in children.
Practical, evidence-based recommendations from the experts in antimicrobial therapy
- Developed by distinguished editorial board
- Designed for those who take care of children and are faced with decisions every day
- At-a-glance tables of bacterial and fungal pathogen susceptibilities to commonly used antimicrobials
- Includes treatment of parasitic infections and tropical medicine
- Updated assessments regarding the strength of the recommendation and the level of evidence for treatment recommendations for major infections
- Anti-infective drug listing, complete with formulations and dosages
- Antibiotic therapy for obese children
- Antimicrobial prophylaxis/prevention of symptomatic infection
- Maximal adult dosages and higher dosages of some antimicrobials commonly used in children