2016 USMLE Step 3 Review Course
What course year should you choose?
- Price 249
|Your Test Date||Course Year|
|Between November 15, 2016 and November 15, 2017||2017*|
|After November 16, 2017||2018*|
Part 1 Clinical Questions Covers a variety of clinical scenarios and diseases including biostatistics and medical ethics.
- Unlimited access1 from time of purchase through exam
- 370 open-ended clinical questions and video answers
- Printed in the Step 3 Study Guide and also posted on your dashboard as downloadable PDFs
- Organized into sets of 10 questions for efficiency
- Question sets arranged by specialty including Rheumatology, Nephrology and Obstetrics
- Video Answers and explanations accompany each question set
Part 2 video series 37 concise, focused and efficient videos covering commonly tested clinical topics such as Neonatal Respiratory Distress, Syncope, Amenorrhea and Hematuria.
- 45 days of unlimited access1 begins when you click Click to Start on your dashboard
- More than 10 hours of videos (average video is approximately 20 minutes each)
- Each video includes an End of Session Quiz to review the highest-yield material
- Includes a video devoted to strategies for success on the Computer-Based Case Simulations (CCS)
- High-yield questions, notes, diagrams, study hints and quizzes accompany the videos and are found in the Step 3 Study Guide
Step 3 Study Guide The Step 3 Study Guide includes the Part 1 clinical questions and the Part 2 notes, diagrams, study hints and quizzes to accompany the videos. Part 1 and Part 2 combine to deliver over 500 questions to reinforce vital topics. The 2016 Study Guide will be shipped to you within 2-3 business days of purchase to purchasers of the 2016 Step 3 course.